Wheelchair maintenance: 1. First of all, we must fully understand the equipment, how to use, the functions of buttons everywhere, do not buy things, can not be used flexibly at critical moments, especially how to start and how to quickly stop, when you encounter unexpected things, you can start To the key role.
2. Keep the body clean and put it in a dry and ventilated place to prevent the fittings from rusting.
3. Before using the wheelchair and within one month, check whether the bolts are loose. If they are loose, tighten them in time. In normal use, check every three months to ensure that all parts are in good condition. Check all kinds of solid nuts on the wheelchair (especially the fixing nuts of the rear wheel axle). If you find any looseness, you need to adjust and tighten them in time.
4. Please check the tire usage regularly, repair the rotating parts in time, and add a small amount of lubricating oil regularly.
5. Sometimes it is inevitable to get muddy water when going out or get wet by rain. Please clean and wipe the soil in time and apply anti-rust wax. The rainwater is too acidic. If the soil is not cleaned up in time, the wheelchair will rust, at least Visually affecting its beauty.
6. Keep the tire air pressure sufficient and not in contact with oil or acid to prevent deterioration.
7. The connecting bolts of the wheelchair seat frame are loosely connected and it is strictly forbidden to tighten them.
8. For electric wheelchairs, it is necessary to develop the habit of charging immediately when the battery is fully charged. Storage under power loss is prohibited; if the electric wheelchair is not used for a long time, storage under power loss will seriously affect the service life, and the longer the idle time, the more serious the battery damage. Idle electric wheelchairs should be recharged regularly. Keep the battery in a “full state” for a long time. And avoid the rain! Handle with care and so on.
9. Frequently check the flexibility of the movement and rotation structure, and apply lubricant. If for some reason, the axle of the wheel needs to be removed, make sure that the nut is tightened and will not loosen when reinstalling.
10. The connecting bolts of the wheelchair seat frame are loosely connected and it is strictly forbidden to tighten them.
The wheelchair is the second pair of feet for elderly people with lower body disabilities or mobility impairments. This is the case for many people. After buying the wheelchair home, as long as the wheelchair does not malfunction, they will generally not go for inspection and maintenance. Rest assured of them, in fact, this is the wrong approach. Although the manufacturer can guarantee that the quality of the wheelchair is okay, it cannot guarantee that it will be okay after you have used it for a period of time. Therefore, in order to ensure the best condition of the wheelchair, the wheelchair needs to be maintained regularly.